Custom Search

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Greetings Funny Sweetest Day!

Caryn is off to work on sweetest day and I am left to my own devices for the next few hours. It's a beautiful day outside and I need to get out and be in the woods for a while. I feel that pull again, a calling, a summoning rather toward something sacred.

I am at a loss at the present. My first day back from my honeymoon and it takes my site supers aging father to have an emergency to keep me from being written up. My second day back and I get screamed at literally over spilled coffee.

Then when I get home my cat bites me for no reason so I popped it a good one and now we're not doing so great. On the other hand, it is sweetest day and I miss my angel. I hate being in trouble for no reason and people and or animals hating me for their own stupidity.

I know, I can't control people or my cat, but I can draw lines and not allow them to cross. I wish I had a dog but that's a different story. Here's a sweetest day poem I wrote last night for Caryn. I love her so much.

No comments: