Custom Search

Monday, April 14, 2008

Settling Dust

There is a soothing in the chaos and an excitement in the air as I have awoken this morning. The buzz of people moving about with disregard for the sleeping dog has ended and I greet this new chapter with open arms. I moved for the 19th time in my 29 years of life this last weekend and can finally say that I have looked forward to it with anticipation.

I left my fiances house last night and stopped by Meijer to pick up a few things to enlighten my room afresh instead of the grimy bulbs that grace the fixture on my ceiling and a six-pack to celebrate of which I only drank two cans from but still were more than I could hope for. As I was at the store I wandered through the isles of different wares that people purchase when they are starting out a newness in their lives and I too felt for the first time that I was about to raise my standard of living, and that, for the better.

I wandered down the hallways of dinnerware and place settings and through the corridors of intimates and stopped by the home where music and cameras capture the moments of life we would not soon forget. I thought of all the wonderful things that are to come and the joy that will abound as I take my first steps into my adult life.

There is a sense of pride about my life rather than the need to prove wrong what my world has considered what is and what should be. All things are permissable and I have a healthy mind to distinguish between what is beneficial and what is not. I have been set free now to run the course my life will take and welcome the blessing that I may now choose the good and leave the agony thus far behind me.

I am thrilled by this new adventure and embrace a sense of purpose that has been cocooned for so long and has now been given birth to something beautiful, and determined.


As is important to all of us, privacy is something that should be fought for. Fight back with Reverse Phone Detective. Relationships can be hard enough without the fear of loosing someone you love. If you're in trouble, CLICK HERE!!! We could all use a refresher course in French or Spanish to communicate with the growing number of people we come in contact who are from another country.

No comments: